Our Network Services Department provides all levels of support to our clients, from implementation and upgrades through to specialist service and repairs to dedicated preventative maintenance programmes.
Over the past 5 years our Network Services Department has evolved into a talented arm of Comex 2000 UK that has gained in-depth experience across Network integration, implementation and maintenance of next generation networks for our clients across the telecoms and utility sectors.
We currently employ nearly 100 experienced engineers and because we are switched on to the reality of a converging technology and multi-media businesses, we endeavour to provide fail-safe, future proof, value added and cost saving solutions for our clients.
We currently offer the following range of capabilities:
- RF and HFC Network Engineering.
- Fibre Splicing and Testing.
- Specialist Fibre Testing - PMD/CD.
- Transmission Engineering (PDH, SDH, ATM, MSAN, xDSL, IP, GiGE etc.).
- Cisco and Microsoft Accredited Data Engineers.
- Structured Cabling Projects - CAT5 & CAT6.
- Copper Jointing (Mux and Cross-Connect Works).
- Cabinet Capacity Audits and Upgrades.
- Head End Engineering - Specialist Terminal Rack Installation Works.
- Data Centre Fit-Outs.
- Network Infrastructure Audit, Decommissioning and Disposal.
- Fully Qualified M&E Capability.