Our Residential Installations Department was the pioneer department of Comex 2000 Operations, and having now grown to over 250 staff it undertakes residential installations across the whole of the London region as well as the Home Counties.
We currently undertake end to end installation, service and maintenance of 3 major multimedia products, consisting of fibre optic broadband, digital television and telephony services. These services include cable and multimedia equipment installations within domestic properties, which may range from new builds, conversions or high rise multi dwelling units (MDU's).
Over the past year our technicians have successfully carried out in excess of 250,000 residential installations on behalf of Virgin Media, who remain one of our primary partners.
Our friendly and professional team offer the following range of services:
- Pre installation surveys.
- External wiring from access nodes to domestic properties.
- Full external wiring utilising a variance of cable types in private dwellings, including high rise multi dwelling units (MDU's).
- Full internal domestic wiring utilising a variance of cable types.
- Internal and external data cabling.
- Installation and maintenance of high speed data transmission devices i.e. broadband.
- Implementation of wireless devices for domestic environments.
- Multimedia equipment installations.
- Telephony equipment installations.
- End user product education.
- Post installation maintenance services.